Aromatherapy and the use of essential oils is an art and science that involves the skilled use of specific essential oils extracted from the root, wood, leaf, seed, herb, flower, or fruit for their physical, psychological, and aesthetic influences. I use essential oils both through breathing them in where they go into your nose to smell and then into our sensory cells or chemoreceptors. When an odorant stimulates the chemoreceptors in the nose that detect smell, they pass on electrical impulses to the brain. The brain then interprets patterns in electrical activity as specific odors and olfactory sensation becomes perception — something we can recognize as smell. The only other chemical system that can quickly identify, make sense of and memorize new molecules is the immune system.
But smell, more so than any other sense, is also intimately linked to the parts of the brain that process emotion and associative learning. The olfactory bulb in the brain, which sorts sensation into perception, is part of the limbic system — a system that includes the amygdala and hippocampus, structures vital to our behavior, mood and memory. This link to brain’s emotional center makes smell a changing environment for response on all levels
Aromatherapy’s use of highly concentrated plant essences offers a twofold benefit: the essences work on the physical body in the form of relaxation and energy stimulation, and they have widely documented effects on moods, emotions, and behavior. There are many uses in physical affects providing pain relief, movement of stagnant energy, dissolution of bone spurs, cysts, fibroids, endometriosis pain, breast tumors, lymph tumors, headaches, digestive issues, and the list goes on and on.
Essential oils are a form of concentrated herbal medicine and are about 75 to 100 times more concentrated than dried herbs, which is why they shouldn’t be used without knowledge of their potency. Blending oils should only be done by someone with training as there can be complications if you don’t know what you are doing. Thieves wore essential oils to protect them from getting smallpox etc when robbing graves in Medieval times.
Benefits include boosting the Immune System, killing of bacteria’s, viruses, fungus while changing the energy and oxygenizing the cells for optimal health.
Small in molecular size to absorb quickly into the skin and tissues, essential oils affect every cell within 20 minutes and are then metabolized by the body. They are very powerful antioxidants, and are anti-bacterial, anti-cancerous, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti microbial, anti parasitic, anti viral and antiseptic; ideal for restoring balance to the body.
Essential oils are able to penetrate the blood brain barrier enabling them to be effective for Alzheimers, Lou Gehrig’s, Parkinson’s, and MS Diseases. They also increase atmospheric oxygen, which increases ozone and negative ions in an area inhibiting bacterial growth. They also destroy odors from moulds, cigarettes, and animals and also help promote emotional, physical and spiritual healing.
What benefits do PURE essential oils provide?
1. Essential oils are the regenerating, oxygenating and immune defense properties of plants.
2. Essential oils are so small in molecular size that they can quickly penetrate the tissues of the skin.
3. Essential oils are lipid soluble and are capable of penetrating cell walls, even if they have hardened because of an oxygen deficiency. In fact, essential oils can affect every cell of the body within 20 minutes and are then metabolized like other nutrients.
4. Essential oils contain oxygen molecules that help to transport nutrients to the starving human cells. Because a nutritional deficiency is an oxygen deficiency, disease begins when the cells lack the oxygen for proper nutrient assimilation. By providing the needed oxygen, essential oils also work to stimulate the immune system.
5. Essential oils are very powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants create an unfriendly environment for free radicals. They prevent all mutations, work as free radical scavengers, prevent fungus and prevent oxidation in the cells.
6. Essential oils are anti-bacterial, anti-cancerous, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-microbial, anti-tumoral, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and antiseptic. Essential oils have been shown to destroy all tested bacteria and viruses while simultaneously restoring balance to the body.
7. Essential oils may detoxify the cells and blood in the body.
8. Essential oils containing sesquiterpenes have the ability to pass the blood brain barrier, enabling them to be effective in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis.
9. Essential oils are aromatic. When diffused, they provide air purification by:
A. Removing metallic particles and toxins from the air;
B. Increasing atmospheric oxygen;
C. Increasing ozone and negative ions in the area, which inhibits bacterial growth;
D. Destroying odors from mold, cigarettes and animals; and
E. Filling the air with a fresh, aromatic scent.
10. Essential oils help promote emotional, physical and spiritual healing.
11. Essential oils have a bioelectrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food and even the human body. Clinical research has shown that essential oils can quickly raise the frequency of the human body, restoring it to its normal, healthy level.
Essential oils have a bioelectrical frequency that is several times greater than the frequency of herbs, food, and even the human body. There is an amazing amount of changes even in one session. Experience it personally.